Welcome to Operation: HERO TREK! The TREK is over and my mission complete. The journey took over 2 months and covered over 2000 miles ending up with a great 4.9 miles on Camp Lejeune with Friends and Family of 2/9.
The TREK was made to raise awareness of veteran and military issues and to help important charities like Adaptive Adventures, Fisher House Foundation, The Greatest Generations Foundation and Wounded Warrior Project.
A sincere thanks to all those that donated to the above foundations and a special thanks to those I met along the way. What a great way to see the USA and meet some amazing Americans!
- Follow along – Join our Operation: Hero Trek Facebook group
Be sure to check back often as a new and improved OHT mission unfolds in the near future. Stay tuned.
- 27 August 2012 : The American Fallen Soldiers Project to honor parents of fallen soldier at OHT golf tournament (No Comments)
- 21 May 2012 : Calhoun KOA – Aaron and Mary Ann Walkover (1 Comment)
- 19 May 2012 : The Shadow Stands Tall (4 Comments)
- 16 May 2012 : Enter to win a legendary USMC KA-BAR knife (No Comments)
- 11 May 2012 : Alton Cardenhead USMC World War II vet honored by peers (No Comments)